Sunday, August 14, 2011

"Just sleep together, in the most innocent sense of the phrase"

I wish everyday was You

From beginning to end

The rain tapping on my window pane

The sweet hum of your muffled breath in my ear

time is drawing near and near

come closer my dear

My skin is pulsing and my eyes convulsing

each and every time you pull me in

your fingers dance down my spine and here we are tangled like vines

Today you're all mine

And I pray your smell lingers and that I remain entwined within your fingers

Never leave

I'm getting lost in your lips and the blanket above us is forming an eclipse

keeping us from the light of day and while we play beneath the sheets

I'm begging for your every inch

and its here where Ive lost the ability to speak and Ive grown oh so weak

don't let go, without you I am meek

so meek

No comments:

Post a Comment